Tuesday, 3 January 2017

No Title.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamu'alaikum Warrahmatullah.

Its 1 am. and I'm awake.
Guess I'm randomly gonna write in here, just for the reasons that I couldn't sleep.

I don't know what to write though. Everyday it seems like there are so many things to let out.
But in the end. I chose to kept it to myself. Huh, what a Walnuthead --' (I am totally influenced by the Tales from the Borderlands)

Most people, when they see me. They will say, ''You look stronger from the outsides''.
I mean, yeah. Why wouldn't I. Well, everyone seems strong from their outside because no matter how many friends you've got. There are always something, always. Something. that you will keep it only to yourself. That could be the only reasons why you stayed strong for so long, ignoring whatever that happens in this world. Am I right? Or you are that type of person who tells every single solitary things to your so called best-friend-forever?. Seriously.
That was so not cool.
C'mon, can't you survive keeping everything to yourself? What a bummer.

I've always wanted to be someone who is resistant to the every-college-dramas whatnot. I've always wanted to not rely so much on people, and that I could make everything on my own.
But sometimes when you don't care about the world and just do what you had to do. You are the one to be blamed. Yet if you care, it can still be a mistake for some people whom are overloaded with jealousies.

''Huh. Jealous much?'' I wish I could say that to those faces who irritates me while flipping my hair.


1 comment:

What's on your mind,peeps ?